- <ul> <li>London's most famous icon - is the classic double-decker bus </li> <li>Premium Tours are proud to have bought and restored a fleet of vintage buses to allow you to see London's highlights and to step back in time </li> <li>The tour also includes a cruise on the River Thames and the most modern of boats - a Thames Clipper Catamaran </li> </ul>
- <ul> <li>The Classic Bus tours operate every morning, afternoon and evening </li> <li>We offer a free hotel collection from over 170 hotels </li> <li>Why not combine a Classic Bus tour with a visit to Madame Tussauds or a flight on the London Eye? </li> </ul>
- <ul> <li>During the Classic Red Bus tour we'll stop to watch the Changing of the Guard <br /></li> <li>The Guard change takes place in front of Buckingham Palace </li> <li>Our tour also includes a cruise on the River Thames </li> </ul>
Open Top London Double Decker Bus Tour
Tour code: RB1
- Vintage open top London bus tour - see the highlights of London
- Private Boat trip - see St Paul's Cathedral, & the Globe Theatre
- See the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Free hotel collection from 16 hotels in the morning only
- Live professional guide
- See Westminster Abbey - Big Ben - London Eye - Tower of London - River Trip - Changing of the Guard
What better way to see the highlight of London than from on boards a vintage double-decker bus? Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as we meander through the streets and history of our great city. The tour also includes a short trip on the river Thames and the chance to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
The Tower of London
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!. We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Tour ends in Victoria approximately 12 noon.
*Child: 4-15 years
**Concessions: Seniors (60+ years)
NB. When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace.
Please note the Changing of the Guards only takes place on the morning tour.
Passengers, who have purchased tickets for any of the included attractions, will then be dropped off at their chosen location - tour bus finishes in Victoria.
*Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
*On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
Tours available with audio headsets in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian.)