- <p><strong><u>The Eiffel Tower.</u></strong></p> <ul> <li>The Eiffel tower rises over 300 metres above Paris, the tallest building in the city </li> <li>The tower is the most visited paid for monument in the world </li> <li>Beat the queues with Premium Tours with our fast entry tickets </li> </ul>
- <p><u><strong>Lunch on the Eiffel tower</strong></u></p> <ul> <li>Our priority access means we go straight to the front of the queue at the Eiffel tower </li> <li>We head straight for the Altitude 58 restaurant that has spectacular views of the city </li> <li>Relax and enjoy a glass of Champagne and a fabulous two course lunch </li> </ul>
- <p><strong><u>Cruise on the River Seine</u></strong></p> <ul> <li>After lunch we head to the River Seine for a scenic cruise </li> <li>The one hour cruise passes historic landmarks including Notre Dame </li> <li>After the cruise we enjoy some free time - why not visit Le Louvre? </li> </ul>
Luxury escorted Paris Day Trip with Champagne and lunch on the Eiffel Tower. £30 off!
Includes Eurostar tickets & River Seine Cruise. Plus professional guide. £30 off for a limited time. Normally £245 - now just £215.
- Seat reservations on the Eurostar
- Panoramic tour of Paris
- Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower - avoid the queues
- See the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees plus much more...
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Due to Eurostar requirements the age restrictions for children is 4-11 years
We connect you with your representative at St. Pancras International who will escort you onboard Eurostar and throughout the day in Paris. Travelling at speeds of up to 186mph, you will be in Paris in just 2 hours 15 minutes.
Upon arrival you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city taking in all the major sites including Champs Elysees the River Seine and the Arc de Triomphe before arriving at the Eiffel Tower. What better way to enjoy lunch than on the Eiffel Tower itself, one of the world's most famous monuments? Our fast entry ticket means we have priority access and our reserved seats in the Altitude 58 restaurant boast fabulous views across the city. Sit back and enjoy a glass of Champagne followed by a fabulous two course meal while soaking up the atmosphere of arguably the worlds most beautiful city.
After lunch we take a romantic cruise on the River Seine that boasts spectacular views of Notre Dame, Musee D'Orsay and Place de la Concorde.
In the early evening we head back to Gard du Nord for our return journey to London. Please don't forget to bring your passport.
In the early evening we head back to Gard du Nord for our return journey to London.
Please don't forget to bring your passport.