Stonehenge and Bath, with all afternoon in Bath
- Free transfer from your hotel
- Entrance to Stonehenge included
- All afternoon in Georgian Bath
- Luxury air conditioned motorcoach
Next we head to Bath and arrive in time for lunch. With fabulous restaurants, tea houses, sandwich and coffee shops, not to mention all the classic British pubs, you will be spoilt for choice of places to eat.
Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our scenic drive into the heart of the city, there will be plenty of time to explore at your leisure. You could visit the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago or see Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. Then there is the Jane Austen Centre and the elegant Assembly Rooms built in 1771. And you can shop, explore and take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the live classical music. With so much to see and do you will be glad that you have so much free time.
· Professional Guide
· Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
· Free Walking Tour of Bath
· Complimentary hotel pick up from one of over 90 central London hotels (see hotel pick up list). You will be taken to our departure point-Victoria Coach Station- to board your tour
· Free Wi-Fi on board
· Audio Headset in Stonehenge
· Gratuities (optional)
· Hotel Drop Offs (the tour will finish at Victoria Coach station)
· Entry to Roman Baths
· Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break in Bath)
· This tour will depart promptly at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station gate 15 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 7.30 pm
· During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.