- <ul> <li>Stonehenge is the most popular prehistoric monument in the world </li> <li>Join us for the afternoon on our best value tour to the site </li> <li>The tour includes transportation and entrance to the site </li> </ul>
- <ul> <li>Stonehenge was built nearly 5,000 years ago </li> <li>The blue stones came from over 200 miles away </li> <li>Our afternoon tours pick up from most central London hotels </li> </ul>
- <ul> <li>Stonehenge at sunrise or sunset is great time to visit </li> <li>Premium Tours offer more tours to Stonehenge than any other London based operator </li> <li>Stonehenge direct is the best value tour on the market </li> </ul>
Stonehenge Direct Afternoon Tour from £34
Tour Code: 71P
Extended visit to Stonehenge - includes entrance to Stonehenge and the new visitor centre exhibition.
- Entrance to Stonehenge and the new visitor centre exhibition included
- Audio guide tour at the site
- Professional driver and luxury air-conditioned coach
- Scenic drive through the Salisbury plains
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design. Entrance to the site with audio guide is included and also entrance to the new visitor exhibition centre.
Victoria Coach Station Gate 21 at 12:30pm (16th Oct - 31st Mar)
Victoria Coach Station Gate 21 at 2pm (1st Apr - 15th Oct)
Victoria Coach Station Gate 21 at 11am (26th Dec and 1st Jan ONLY)