- <ul> <li>Stonehenge is the most popular prehistoric monument in the world </li> <li>Join us for the afternoon on our best value tour to the site </li> <li>The tour includes transportation and entrance to the site </li> </ul>
- <ul> <li>Stonehenge was built nearly 5,000 years ago </li> <li>The blue stones came from over 200 miles away </li> <li>Our afternoon tours pick up from most central London hotels </li> </ul>
- <ul> <li>Stonehenge at sunrise or sunset is great time to visit </li> <li>Premium Tours offer more tours to Stonehenge than any other London based operator </li> <li>Stonehenge direct is the best value tour on the market </li> </ul>
Stonehenge Direct Afternoon Tour from £35
Tour Code: 71P
Extended visit to Stonehenge - includes entrance to Stonehenge and the new visitor centre exhibition.
- Entrance to Stonehenge and the new visitor centre exhibition included
- Audio guide tour at the site
- Professional driver and luxury air-conditioned coach
- Scenic drive through the Salisbury plains
Arrive back in London approximately at 7.30pm in summer and 6pm in winter.
16 October 2014 – 31 March 2015 (Except for 26th Dec 14 and 1st Jan 15)
Victoria Coach Station Gate 21 at 12.30pm
Please note that tour on 26th December 2014 and 1st January 2015 depart at earlier time at 11am from Victoria Coach Station.
1st April – 15 October 2015
Victoria Coach Station Gate 21 at 14:00pm