- <p><strong><u>The London Eye</u></strong></p> <ul> <li>The London Eye is one of the worlds highest observation wheels </li> <li>Standing 135 metres tall, the Eye boasts spectacular views over London </li> <li>Beat the queue's for tickets by joining our Total London tour! </li> </ul>
- <p><strong><u>The Tower of London</u></strong></p> <ul> <li>Premium Tours have an exclusive agreement with the Tower of London </li> <li>Our tours have access to the Tower before it opens to the public </li> <li>The Tower was built in 1080 and it's famous prisoners include William Wallace and Guy Fawkes! </li> </ul>
- <p><strong><u>The Changing of the Guard Ceremony</u></strong></p> <ul> <li>The Changing of the Guard takes place in front of Buckingham Palace </li> <li>All of our tours take time to enjoy the Guard Change </li> <li>It remains the responsibility of the soldiers to protect the sovereign </li> </ul>
Total London full day tour with the London Eye
Tour code: L5
Includes private tour of the Tower of London - see the Crown Jewels.
- Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder
- Be the first group to visit the Crown Jewels
- Further tour of the Tower by Yeoman Warder plus free time to explore
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and the London Eye and much more
- See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
- Short boat trip on the Thames - see St Paul's Cathedral, the Globe Theatre and much more
- Visit St Paul's Cathedral with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Flight on the London Eye
Tower of London - private tour away from the crowds..
Following our coach drive past some of London's most famous landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament we arrive at the Tower of London where we are met on the middle drawbridge by our very own Yeoman Warder. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. we are also the first group to see the Crown Jewels before enjoying some free time to explore on our own. Why not visit Traitors Gate, the armouries or the Bloody Tower? And keep an eye out for the famous Ravens. Tradition has it that if the Ravens leave the Tower the monarch will fall!
Changing the Guard
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony as one of the Queens Foot Guard Household Regiments march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace to military music dressed in their world famous tunics and busbies.*
Short boat trip on the Thames & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a short boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare's Globe and then take a break for lunch. After lunch we have a photo stop at Westminster Abbey.
St. Paul's Cathedral
We start the afternoon part of our tour with a visit to St Paul's Cathedral. This masterpiece was designed in 1673 by Sir Christopher Wren, our tour will include listening to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. On Sundays when viewing is restricted, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye is centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. At 135 metres, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel; a feat of design and engineering it has become the modern symbol representing the capital and a global icon. The experience showcases breathtaking 360 degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks and has been the number one visitor experience in the city for the past decade.
The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes and gives you an ever changing perspective of London. Within each capsule, six touch screens powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 allow you to explore the capital’s iconic landmarks in several languages.
An experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye will lift you high enough to see up to 40 kilometres on a clear day and keep you close enough to see the spectacular details of the city unfolding beneath you.
Included with every ticket is entry to the amazing Coca-Cola London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through unique perspectives and multi-sensory special effects, including wind, bubbles and smell.
*If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace.
Please note on the dates St.Paul's Cathedral is closed (10th May, 18th June, 2nd July) we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.