- <p><strong><u>The London Eye</u></strong></p> <ul> <li>The London Eye is the worlds highest observation wheel </li> <li>Standing 135 metres tall, the Eye boasts spectacular views over London </li> <li>Beat the queue's for tickets by joining our Total London tour! </li> </ul>
- <p><strong><u>The Tower of London</u></strong></p> <ul> <li>Premium Tours have an exclusive agreement with the Tower of London </li> <li>Our tours have access to the Tower before it opens to the public </li> <li>The Tower was built in 1080 and it's famous prisoners include William Wallace and Guy Fawkes! </li> </ul>
- <p><strong><u>The Changing of the Guard Ceremony</u></strong></p> <ul> <li>The Changing of the Guard takes place in front of Buckingham Palace </li> <li>All of our tours take time to enjoy the Guard Change </li> <li>It remains the responsibility of the soldiers to protect the sovereign </li> </ul>
Total London full day tour with the London Eye
Tour code: L5
- Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder
- Be the first group to visit the Crown Jewels
- Further tour of the Tower by Yeoman Warder plus free time to explore
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and the London Eye and much more
- See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
- Thames River Cruise - see St Paul's Cathedral, the Globe Theatre and much more
- Visit St Paul's Cathedral with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Flight on the London Eye
Following our coach drive past some of London's most famous landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament we arrive at the Tower of London where we are met on the middle drawbridge by our very own Yeoman Warder. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. we are also the first group to see the Crown Jewels before enjoying some free time to explore on our own. Why not visit Traitors Gate, the armouries or the Bloody Tower? And keep an eye out for the famous Ravens. Tradition has it that if the Ravens leave the Tower the monarch will fall!
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony as one of the Queens Foot Guard Household Regiments march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace to military music dressed in their world famous tunics and busbies.*
Thames River Cruise & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a short cruise on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeares Globe and then take a break for lunch. After lunch we have a photo stop at Westminster Abbey.
We start the afternoon part of our tour with a visit to St Paul's Cathedral. This masterpiece was designed in 1673 by Sir Christopher Wren, our tour will include listening to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visi the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. With your professional tour guide you can also test the unique acoustics of the Whispering Gallery, not usually visited by tour groups. On Sundays when viewing is restricted, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Standing at an amazing 135 metres above the centre of London, the London Eye is the worlds highest observation wheel and offers magnificent panoramic views - on a clear day is is possible to see as far as Windsor Castle! Tour will finish at London-eye.
*If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace.
Please note on the following dates St.Paul's Cathedral is closed thus we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
- May 3 & 13 and June 21 & 28