After your check in at St Pancras station we connect you with your representative who will escort you onboard the Eurostar train and throughout your first day in Paris. The tour begins with a panoramic tour of the city passing Place de la Concordeand the Champs Elysees, before arriving at the Eiffel Tower where you will enjoy a fabulous three course lunch at the Altitude 58 restaurant.
58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant – Reopening in June 2022
Reopening in June 2022 the restaurant will be run by two Michelin stars chef Thierry Marx offering contemporary brasserie cuisine. From molecular cuisine to street food, his cuisine is inspired as much by French gastronomic history as by his own scientific research and passion for Asia. The brasserie on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower opens 360 degrees onto the Iron Lady’s metal structure for you to enjoy its beauty and offers a breathtaking view of the Trocadero and the Palais de Chaillot.
After your meal we head to Bateaux Parisiens for a cruise on the River Seine that boasts fabulous views of Notre Dame built nearly 900 years ago. In the late afternoon we transfer you to your 4 star superior hotel leaving you a free evening in Paris.
Day two & three begins with a leisurely buffet breakfast. The rest of the day is free for you to explore independently. A map of the city is also included plus some suggested highlights. In the early evening on the third day you will board your train at Gard du Nord for the return journey to London which departs at approximately 7pm. *Don't forget your passport!
· Fully Escorted on the first day
· Seat reservation on Eurostar
· Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
· Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level
· 3-course lunch with wine and coffee on Eiffel Tower (1st floor)
· Cruise on the River Seine
· Map of Paris
· 2 night accommodation in a 4*superior hotel (Please note there is a single supplement charge of 85 GBP if you require single room)
· Hotel pick up and drop off both in London and Paris