Explore Paris - 3 day break with lunch on the Eiffel tower
- Fully Escorted on the first day
- Seat reservation on Eurostar
- Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
- Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level
- Champagne lunch on Eiffel Tower (1st floor)
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Map of Paris
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4* superior hotel (Please note there is a single supplement charge of 160 GBP if you require a single room and extra nights are charged 85 GBP per person)
Discover Paris at your leisure with our great value Paris three day break. Upon arrival at St Pancras International you will be met by our staff who will help you check in, and present you with your Paris travel pack. The pack has been designed to help you make the most of your time and includes Eurostar train tickets with reserved seating, accommodation in a centrally located 4* hotel (with breakfast included,) and a map of Paris including public transportation information.
On the first day you will be joined by a professional guide who will escort you to the hotel and take you on a panoramic coach tour of the city. Possibly the finest way to enjoy the sights of Paris is during the scenic cruise that we take, passing Musee D'Orsay, Place de la concorde and Notre Dame, before taking the fast track lift up the Eiffel tower and heading for a Champagne lunch on the Eiffel tower.
Days two and three are at your leisure in Paris. From your hotel you have easy access to all local transport including the metro, the RER and the Paris bus system. Why not stroll down the Champs Elysee or visit the Eiffel Tower and take in a show at the Lido or the Moulin Rouge?
· Fully Escorted on the first day
· Seat reservation on Eurostar
· Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
· Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level
· Champagne lunch on Eiffel Tower (1st floor)
· Cruise on the River Seine
· Map of Paris
· 2 nights accommodation in a 4*superior hotel (Please note there is a single supplement charge of 160 GBP if you require single room and extra nights are charged 85 GBP per person)
· Hotel pick up and drop off both in London and Paris
· Tour departs St Pancras International Train Station at 7.01 am. Check in starts at 6 am
· Returns to London 8.39 pm
· Kindly please note that check-in time on Saturdays is at 06:30am. Train departs at 07:52am.
· Once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
Due To Eurostar
requirements, only children between the ages of 4 - 11 years old inclusive
qualify for a child fare.
· You are required to carry a valid passport with you Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
· The French Government has introduced a new local & departmental tax in Paris on the 1st of March
· 2015. Guests to pay this new city tax of 2,47€ per person and per night directly to the hotel
· Premium Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control. In such cases, please contact Eurostar directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
On rare occasions the tour itinerary can change. Should lunch on
the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens
with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower.
- St. Pancras International, front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop