- 2-course lunch in a 17th Century former coaching Inn in Bibury
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford, Bibury and Stow-on-the Wold
- Complimentary hotel pick up from over 90 central London hotels (see hotel pick up list). You will be taken to our departure point-Victoria Coach Station- to board your tour
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Our full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent high street holds every
variety of Cotswold stone. There will be time to visit the tea houses and shops before we head south to Bibury described as the ‘prettiest village in the Cotswolds’, by William Morris.
Lunch in Bibury
Lunch beckons and what better way to satisfy your hunger than with a fabulous two course lunch in the Swan Hotel situated in the centre of Bibury overlooking the River Coln. The 17th century former coaching Inn serves a fabulous range of traditional cooking, ales and fine wines.
In the afternoon we take a leisurely drive passing through charming villages before visiting Bourton-on-the-water and Stow-on-the Wold, two of the most picturesque parts of the northern Cotswolds. Your guide will take you on a short walk in each village explaining their history before rejoining the coach and returning to London.
· 2-course lunch in a 17th Century former coaching Inn in Bibury
· Professional Guide
· Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford, Bibury andStow-on-the WoldComplimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels (see hotel pick up list). You will be taken to our departure point-Victoria Coach Station- to board your tour
· Free Wi-Fi on board
· Gratuities (optional)
· Hotel Drop Offs (the tour will finish at Victoria Coach station)
· This tour will depart promptly at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station gate 16 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 6.30 pm
· During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
· On rare occasions that if the Swan Hotel is not available we will use a suitable alternative in a different village.