Luxury Escorted Paris Day Trip with Champagne Lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- Fully Escorted
- Seat reservation on Eurostar
- Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
- Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level
- Champagne lunch on Eiffel Tower (1st floor)
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Available to upgrade at extra cost to Standard Premier Option – Includes Breakfast, Light Meal and Refreshments
We connect you with your representative at St. Pancras International who will escort you onboard Eurostar and throughout the day in Paris. Travelling at speeds of up to 186mph, you will be in Paris in just 2 hours 15 minutes.
Upon arrival you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city taking in all the major sites including Champs Elysees, Opera House and the River Seine before arriving at the Eiffel Tower. What better way to enjoy lunch than on the Eiffel Tower itself, one of the world's most famous monuments? Our fast entry ticket means we have priority access and our reserved seats in the Altitude 58 restaurant boast fabulous views across the city. Sit back and enjoy a glass of Champagne followed by a fabulous two course meal while soaking up the atmosphere of arguably the worlds most beautiful city.
After lunch we take a romantic cruise on the River Seine that boasts spectacular views of Notre Dame, Musee D'Orsay and Place de la Concorde.
In the early evening we head back to Gard du Nord for our return journey to London.
· Fully Escorted
· Seat reservation on Eurostar
· Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
· Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level
· Champagne lunch on Eiffel Tower (1st floor)
· Cruise on the River Seine
· Available to upgrade at extra cost to Standard Premier Option – Includes Breakfast, Light Meal and Refreshments
· Hotel pick up and drop off
· Tour departs St Pancras International Train Station at 7.01 am. Check in starts at 6 am
· Returns to London 8.39 pm
· Once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
Due To Eurostar requirements,
only children between the ages of 4 - 11 years old inclusive qualify for a child fare.
· You are required to carry a valid passport with you
· Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
· Premium Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
· In such cases, please contact Eurostar directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
· On rare occasions the tour itinerary can change.
· Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower.
· Please note on the following dates, we will be having Lunch Cruise instead of going to the Restaurant 58 on the Eiffel Tower. The group will have a stop at the Eiffel Tower for photos.
1. 16th, 19th, 23rd, 30th April 2016
2. 19th May 2016
3. 4th June 2016
4. 23rd and 30th July 2016
5. 13th and 27th August 2016
It was a great trip. The Eurostar train was very nice. Our guide for the tour was Charlotte, and she was fantastic. The best part was the visit to Eiffel Tower. The tour made it easy for us to visit Paris for the day.
- St. Pancras International, Eurostar Check-in barrier 5