Luxury Paris - 2 Day Paris tour with lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- Fully Escorted on the first day
- Seat reservation on Eurostar
- Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
- Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Map of Paris
- Overnight accommodation in a 4*superior hotel (Please note there is a single supplement charge of 75 GBP if you require single room)
- 3-course lunch on Eiffel Tower (1st floor)
After your check in at St Pancras station we connect you with your representative who will escort you onboard the Eurostar train and throughout your first day in Paris. The tour begins with a panoramic tour of the city passing Place de la Concordeand the Champs Elysees, before arriving at the Eiffel Tower where you will enjoy a fabulous three course lunch at the Altitude 58 restaurant.
After your meal we head to Bateaux Parisiens for a cruise on the River Seine that boasts fabulous views of Notre Dame built nearly 900 years ago. In the late afternoon we transfer you to your 4 star superior hotel leaving you a free evening in Paris.
Day two begins with a leisurely buffet breakfast. The rest of the day is free for you to explore independently. A map of the city is also included plus some suggested highlights. In the early evening you will board your train at Gard du Nord for the return journey to London which departs at approximately 7pm. *Don't forget your passport!
· Fully Escorted on the first day
· Seat reservation on Eurostar
· Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
· Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level
· 3-course lunch on Eiffel Tower (1st floor)
· Cruise on the River Seine
· Map of Paris
· Overnight accommodation in a 4*superior hotel (Please note there is a single supplement charge of 85 GBP if you require single room)
· Hotel pick up and drop off both in London and Paris
· Tour departs St Pancras International Train Station at 7.01 am. Check in starts at 6 am
· Returns to London 8.39 pm
· Kindly please note that check-in time on Saturdays is at 06:30am. Train departs at 07:52am.
· Once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
Due To Eurostar requirements,
only children between the ages of 4 - 11 years old inclusive qualify for a child fare.
· You are required to carry a valid passport with you Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
· The French Government has introduced a new local & departmental tax in Paris on the 1st of March 2015. Guests will have to pay this new city tax of 2,47€ per person and per night directly to the hotel.
· Premium Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control. In such cases, please contact Eurostar directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
· On rare occasions the tour itinerary can change.
· Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower.
. Please advise us ahead of time of any food allergies or particular needs so that we may cater to you in a safe and pleasant manner
- St. Pancras International, front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop