The Vintage Bus Tour of London (10.00 dep.)
- Travel on a classic red double-decker bus
- Live Professional Guide
- See London’s most famous landmarks including Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, Nelson’s column, The Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Strand, London, Waterloo and Tower Bridge and much, much more….
- Upgrade your tour and save money on the VIP private guided flight at the London Eye
- Regular departures from the London Eye hourly from 11am
- 2 hour tour of London covering all the major sights
Join us on one of the London Eye’s classic red double-decker buses that itself are part of the city’s rich history, as we see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Nelson’s column and Trafalgar Square. The two hour long route that departs from the London Eye every hour drives through the very heart of London taking in both sides of the River Thames and passes by Piccadilly Circus, the Strand and Aldwych - home to The Waldorf and Savoy Hotels on the edge of Covent Garden, and Coutts bank whose most famous client is the Queen. The bus route also journeys east through the city passing the Royal Courts of Justice, the monument built to commemorate the great fire of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London built nearly 1,000 ago, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare’s globe, and Tower and London Bridge before returning to the London Eye.
A classic open-top bus. London’s greatest sights showcased for you. And the chance to take a FastTrack flight on the London Eye in our own personal pod with a live professional guide. There are many ways to discover London but there is only one VIP sightseeing experience. Vintage, Iconic. Premium. Why do it any other way?
Departs the from the London Eye coach bays on Belvedere Road, SE1 at 10am. (Please arrive 15 minutes before) This road is located just behind the London Eye where all coaches are parked up. Look out for the distinctive Red Vintage Bus!
- London Eye coach bays, Belvedere Road, SE1