Total London full day tour with the London Eye
- Entry to Tower of London as a one of first groups
- Private guided walking tour with Yeoman Warden
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of London
- Fast track entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
- Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
- London Eye Flight
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Complimentary hotel pick up from one of 16 central London hotels (see hotel pick up list). You will be taken to our departure point-Victoria Coach Station- to board your tour
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Tower of London - private tour away from the crowds...
Following our coach drive past some of London's most famous landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament we arrive at the Tower of London where we are met on the middle drawbridge by our very own Yeoman Warder. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. we are also the first group to see the Crown Jewels before enjoying some free time to explore on our own. Why not visit Traitors Gate, the armouries or the Bloody Tower? And keep an eye out for the famous Ravens. Tradition has it that if the Ravens leave the Tower the monarch will fall!
Changing of the Guard ceremony
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony as one of the Queens Foot Guard Household Regiments march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace to military music dressed in their world famous tunics and busbies.*
Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe and then we have a photo stop opportunity at Westminster Abbey.
St. Paul's Cathedral
We start the afternoon part of our tour with a visit to St Paul's Cathedral. This masterpiece was designed in 1673 by Sir Christopher Wren, our tour will include listening to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. On Sundays when viewing is restricted, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye is centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. At 135 metres, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel; a feat of design and engineering it has become the modern symbol representing the capital and a global icon. The experience showcases breathtaking 360 degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks and has been the number one visitor experience in the city for the past decade.
The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes and gives you an ever changing perspective of London. Within each capsule, six touch screens powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 allow you to explore the capital’s iconic landmarks in several languages.
An experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye will lift you high enough to see up to 40 kilometres on a clear day and keep you close enough to see the spectacular details of the city unfolding beneath you.
Included with every ticket is entry to the amazing Coca-Cola London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through unique perspectives and multi-sensory special effects, including wind, bubbles and smell.
· Entry to Tower of London as a one of first groups
· Private guided walking tour with Yeoman Warden
· Panoramic sightseeing tour of London
· Fast track entry to St Paul's Cathedral
· Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
· Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
· London Eye Flight
· Professional Guide
· Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
· Complimentary hotel pick up from one of 16 central London hotels (see hotel pick up list). You will be taken to our departure point-Victoria Coach Station- to board your tour
Free Wi-Fi on board
· Gratuities (optional)
Hotel Drop Offs
· Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
This tour will depart
promptly at 7:45 am Victoria Coach Station gate 1 and will finish in central
London at London Eye
· During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
· The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. We will go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead
· On Sundays, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral, but still there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services
· On certain dates St Paul's Cathedral is closed thus we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
- Copthorne Tara
- Doubletree Hilton Hyde Park
- Grosvenor House, JW Marriott
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Paddington
- Indigo Kensington
- Kensington Close
- Lancaster London
- Marriott Marble Arch
- Millennium Gloucester (Casino Entrance)
- NOT AVAILABLE (Holiday Inn Kensington Forum)
- Park Plaza County Hall
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- Pullman St. Pancras
- Russell Hotel (Closed for refurbishment until early 2017)
- Sloane Square Hotel
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0-2)
- customer will confirm later