For the safety of all of our customers and our team, we have implemented the following new protocols and measures so that you can feel safe and comfortable travelling with us.
• Face coverings - It is mandatory for all customers to wear face coverings as per current government guidelines.
• Social Distancing & On-Board Signage - We have visual reminders on our coaches regarding social distancing whilst on-board as per the current government guidelines
• Hand sanitiser will be available on all of our coaches to use throughout the day.
• Due to reduced capacity for all of our vehicles, the seats will be pre-planned and allocated in advance.
• Temperature check – Our customers as well as our staff are temperature checked.
• Cleaning - We have implemented an enhanced cleaning regime. Our vehicles are cleaned throughout the day with antiviral products, with particular attention paid to all high contact areas and a disinfectant fogging system used nightly on all coaches.
Lastly, Premium Tours has received the ‘We’re Good to Go’ mark which is a nationwide industry standard to make sure that we adhere to the COVID-19 reopening guidance from the Government and Public Health England.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you on our tour!