For the safety of all of our customers and our team, we have the following protocols and measures in place to make sure that you can feel safe and comfortable travelling with us.
• Face coverings - It is mandatory for all customers to wear face coverings.
• Social Distancing & On-Board Signage - We have visual reminders on our coaches regarding social distancing whilst on-board.
• Hand sanitiser will be available on all of our coaches to use throughout the day.
• Due to reduced capacity for all of our vehicles, the seats will be pre-planned and allocated in advance.
• Temperature check – Our customers as well as our staff are temperature checked.
• Cleaning - We have an enhanced cleaning regime. Our vehicles are cleaned throughout the day with antiviral products, with particular attention paid to all high contact areas and a disinfectant fogging system used nightly on all coaches.
UK government requirements to address Covid-19 will impose Test & Trace monitoring. Therefore, we must collect details for all customers travelling with us and ask for additional information.
· Ask every customer (over the age of 16) to provide their name and contact details (this must be telephone number) before travelling.
· Keep these records on file for 21 days and provide data to National Health Service Test and Trace if requested.
Lastly, Premium Tours has received the ‘We’re Good to Go’ and 'Safe Travels' marks which are a nationwide industry standard to make sure that we adhere to the COVID-19 reopening guidance from the Government and Public Health England.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you on our tour!