Full day Magic of London with Champagne afternoon tea
- Entry to Tower of London as a one of first groups
- Private guided walking tour with Yeoman Warden
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of London
- Fast track entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
- Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
- Champagne tea and scones at Park Plaza Westminster Hotel
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Complimentary hotel pick up from one of 16 central London hotels (see hotel pick up list). You will be taken to our departure point-Victoria Coach Station- to board your tour
- Free Wi-Fi on board
The Tower of London ... private tour away from the crowds...
Following our coach drive past some of Londons most famous landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament we arrive at the Tower of London where we are met on the middle drawbridge by our very own Yeoman Warder. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture.
We are also the first group to see the Crown Jewels before enjoying some free time to explore on our own. Why not visit Traitors Gate, the armouries or the Bloody Tower? And keep an eye out for the famous Ravens. Tradition has it that if the Ravens leave the Tower the monarch will fall!
Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony as one of the Queens Household Regiments march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace dressed in their world famous tunics and busbies.*
Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe and then we have a photo stop opportunity at Westminster Abbey.
St. Paul's Cathedral
We start the afternoon part of our tour with a visit to St Paul's Cathedral. This masterpiece was designed in 1673 by Sir Christopher Wren, our tour will include listening to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. On Sundays when viewing is restricted, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel
What better way to enjoy a quintessentially British afternoon tea experience than to sit back and admire the great views of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament at the wonderful Park Plaza Westminster Hotel?
Enter the 1WB Lounge & Patisserie for a glass of Champagne and full afternoon tea. Choose from a selection of English teas and infusions along with a delectable selection of freshly made sandwiches, cakes, clotted cream, jams and scones - a truly luxury experience.
· Entry to Tower of London as a one of first groups
· Private guided walking tour with Yeoman Warden
· Panoramic sightseeing tour of London
· Fast track entry to St Paul's Cathedral
· Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
· Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
· Champagne tea and scones at Park Plaza Westminster Hotel
· Professional Guide
· Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
· Complimentary hotel pick up from one of 16 central London hotels (see hotel pick up list). You will be taken to our departure point-Victoria Coach Station- to board your tour
· Free Wi-Fi on board
· Gratuities (optional)
· Hotel Drop Offs
· Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
This tour will depart
promptly at 7:45 am Victoria Coach Station gate 1 and will finish in Central
London at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge hotel (closest Underground station
· During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
· The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. We will go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead
· On Sundays, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral, but still there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services
· On certain dates St Paul's Cathedral is closed thus we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
- Copthorne Tara
- Doubletree Hilton Hyde Park
- Grosvenor House, JW Marriott
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Paddington
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Indigo Kensington
- Kensington Close
- Lancaster London
- Marriott Marble Arch
- Millennium Gloucester (Casino Entrance)
- Park Plaza County Hall
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- Pullman St. Pancras
- Sloane Square Hotel
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0-2)
- customer will confirm later