- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Changing of the Guard
- Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
Open Top Vintage Bus Tour with Live Professional Guide
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. What better way to see the highlight of London than from on boards a vintage double-decker bus? Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as we meander through the streets and history of our great city.
Quick Photostop at The Tower of London
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!. We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Short Trip on the River Thames
Next we take a short trip on the River Thames (Operated by Thames Clippers) that passes Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle and London Bridge before we arrive at Embankment pier, re-join the bus and head for Buckingham Palace.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Changing of the Guard
· Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Entrances to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
· Tour departs at 7.45 am from Victoria Coach Station gate 0
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
· Child: 3-16 years
· Senior 60+ years